Thursday, December 23, 2004

Reason why roses are red

My heart crumbled just one year back on this day when she told me she wanted her freedom. She got hers and one year has just passed. She is with another guy now, and I give her all my blessings.

For the past year, I have been thinking about her and though many girls popped into my life, I refused to enter any relationship. Well almost. Reason? Because of rejection? Because of the fear of breakup? Some say if I were to be like that, I will never find the girl I love. I have been pulling myself aback when it comes to relationships many many times. I really hope 2005 will be a better year for everyone and may God bless me with my one and only.

Roses are red because they are stained with the tears of my heart.

5 Comments:

At December 24, 2004 at 12:58 AM, Blogger Alvin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At December 24, 2004 at 1:02 AM, Blogger Alvin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At December 24, 2004 at 1:04 AM, Blogger Alvin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At December 24, 2004 at 1:07 AM, Blogger Alvin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At December 24, 2004 at 1:08 AM, Blogger Alvin said...

"Roses are white because they are made of hearts that r pure and simple, or are they devoid of colours? " - Yiping aka Cirruss

 

Post a Comment

<< Home