Monday, September 27, 2004

Lunch date ~

I've been meeting this girl for lunch, her name is Y (abbr to protect her identity). Well I think I got a crush on her, but I think after a few weeks I can't really connect with her, but she has the ideal qualities that I want to have in a wife. Firstly, she is a christian, she has those young look, and she has a pleasant personality. But at that time, I already gave my heart to K. Now I'm not too sure abt Y also

Nowadays, Y seems to have other appts. Hard to ask her out for lunch nowadays. just a friendly talk each time... don't think i wanna progress with her :) Today she is meeting her cell group member too.

I have a question to anyone who reads this entry, is dating the same when you are 18 and now when you are 25 yrs old?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home